Thursday, January 24, 2008

wow


This is a pic of our group.. the one on the right.. is a particiapant... not thai or yoga.. the rest are yoga.. from texas, utica, colorado , and down below.. florida.. very nice folks




Today was an adventure. the group that went with me were really forgiving that I did not know where I was going. We found the phalic park and if I was successful at the download.. you should get some x rated subjects. We took a river ferry, a skyway, walked through the Siam plaza, walked through downtown BKK.. saw the peni.. drank an expensive 325 for Chung beer.. took the water taxi.. then a tuktuk... ate street food and now off to get a thai massage.. mmmm nice stuff. This group is very nice. I will leave them in a few days, but much different than last year. I was glad my K list person did not want to come.. think she is more a walk around Khaosan.. and be silly type person. Anyway I have had thoughts of killing her.. and worrying about her as a child... oh well.. if she is old enough to be married.. old enough to take care of herself. I don't think there is more to say about these pictures.. Monika, Joe and Georgette can give me photo hints...


note that this picture has pit legs.. gives new meaning.. to you are a pig
this is a dark picture of the canal ride which was great fun...
more tomorrow...

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...