Thursday, January 24, 2008

Friday Morning

I am uploading some pics and then must rush off to get some grub and start the tour.. on time at 8:30. I also said I would be the hotel alarm clock for a 7:30 call... so this will be a beat the clock on the pictures and I will probably have to come back and put them into some order. I finally got the tuk tuk for Scott going the right direction.. so that is what I talked of a few days ago. I am sending along a pic of the orchid that was in Jim Thompson garden. I did not have my close up lens but this is to remind all that this is a land of many colors and shapes. (the pictures came faster than fast.
and ooops.. I just lost two.. sorry.. I will blog more later.. my phone responsibility calls

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...