Friday, January 25, 2008

L O N G D A Y

Last year when we went to the Wat Po, Palace, and Gem store.. we were home at 3. Well.. this year, we were not leaving for Chinatown until nearly 4. I was whipped. and the shops were hardly open. Taking 12 people, including 3 that get boat sick deserves hazard pay. I think folks had a good time.. but I am nearly beside myself with exhaustion. The massage was good, but my right bunion.. is singing a different tune. Marge has a very bad bruise on her leg and not appears to have food poisoning. I will finish this because I said I would.. but if I am to get up in the am for a market trip at 8... not going to make it. I have met all the yoga folk.. very nice. I think it will be good... but I will be the low end of the yoga curve. We fly to Chiang Mai tomorrow around 4 and stay there until Tues.. so you will get some more text at least.. off to zzz...

2 comments:

happy friend said...

What? No pictures?

Monika Ueffinger said...

Hi Bonny,
Don't forget to take care of yourself! This is supposed to be a vacation!
I am - like everybody else - enjoying reading your blog and - probably also like everybody else - wish I would be there.
I like your pictures and I am glad that your are "getting along" with your camera. Can't wait to see them all.
Get some sleep, we want you back healthy and in one piece! Hello to Rick and Beth.
Namaste,
Monika

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...