Wednesday, January 26, 2011

eat click rub


girl in fish


l
After the dentist, I was a little shaky...so we did an easy day...waled to market, had juice, medicianl tea, and bought a book that I had heard a bout ..What's what in a Wat..so if anyone come and we to the 7 of the 100 Wat's in CM...I will know more.  We had said  we would skip a day after the marrithon of yesterday ..but here was the opportunity.  This was the most gentle that I have ever had...I went to sleep.  We ate at the Mother Earth or Tree House as I call it..practiced taking pictures and then walked home the short way... it is now 5:30 am and we are off to see the morning monks...and have a donut...


street artist


No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...