Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shifts

My life has moved several steps to the right then several steps forward and then several steps back.  At first I was getting dizzy and disoriented.  The cats had to be housed in my bedroom while the men put insulation into the roof and they started doing the two step. The bamboo got planted and the water feature designed and I moved two steps to the left.  I was moving money around as fast also and then my community project doubled at the vary moment that I was thinking it was finally coming to an end. Twice as many demands in a very short time..   I was a dervish... spining spining.   Then I just stopped and looked at my feet and realized that all I needed to to was just  change the music... I when I started to hum a different tune, my heart rate went down, I started to breathe...and I was doing life waltz knowing that it will all get done...with or without me.... and I smiled.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...