Sunday, January 20, 2008

morning after - monday first week

Who was that fun loving person who wrote yesterday. Ordinarily I will not start the day with a note but I woke up several times during the night and thought.. they are going to think I am miserable. Not so... while I could do without Ricky and Roberta (and I might add friends and relations) this is a major metro city with a turn of the century sewer.. so .. anyway, who knows I might have been one of them in a former or future life. It give me a challenge re we are not separate but one. One of the major complaints I read about the hotel we are going to ..at $75 a night was the bugs... no big thing. The shower is hot.. really hot not warm.. and it is wonderful to get a hot shower and then step into the very comfortable room. I found that there are only three rooms that have no windows.. but they are upstairs and it is back power that would have gotten my mucho heavy to carry bag up the steps. The extremely attractive woman who speaks perfect English and works the front desk and then at 2 am gets a bus to travel the length of the city to her home. I am spending more time in allies and learning how very very hard these folks work. The "lunch room" in the alley next to my breakfast place starts very early preparing the fruit and lunch bags. Folks come by and pick up lunch on their way to work. They make the rice in a pot that is plugged next to my leg.. but they smile and are happy to give me a good cooking lesson. Now I would prefer to cook without the flies.. but they are very kind and sharing. Makes my breakfast even more special. The monks came by this am and the folks took there prepared food and shared. I watch school kids going off to school... happy...no winning etc. I see many children travelling. I am particularly interested in the hippy travellers with children. They know how to entertain themselves. They find contentment in the smallest things while parents talk and swap stories of their adventure. The drunken post college crew are too many and too boring. I see them when I go my sleep and I see them with slits for eyes when I come out for my omelet. ( ok.. I must admit and my fresh brewed Starbucks... ). I will tell you this, I will never leave home without my jet lag stuff. I was lazy the other night..I did not want to make another trip to Marketplace.. and I paid for it yesterday.. I was beyond tired and then went to bed about 9 and woke up at 11 - 1 - 3 - 5 and then out of bed at 6. I am good at going right back to sleep.. breath..say go to sleep or I will force you to read some sutras... zzzz. So this morning my body clock has reset. The woman next to me just asked the date.. it is NOW... Why I wanted to come was to help myself get centered on my next decade.
That brings me to the aura reading. He said he never saw someone with so much energy.. 72 meters...most are about 15 (I can hear Linda say...I could have told him that). He was right on about most things, but he said I would surely live until 60.. and then on to near 80, which I think he is a decade off.. so that is about right 98. I hope my energy doesn't slip on me.
I had my toes painted Sheila.. in our spot... I waited and waited.. and the put on my socks etc.. only to find hours later that my socks were stuck to my toes.. You can take me out but you can't dress me up.
I bought a purse yesterday.. my only purchase. It is like Sheila and Liz over the shoulder purse except my in blue/brown.. a me color. I looked at the shawls and got an idea but I will wait to be with Beth in Cmai to see if I can get the best quality. I will get the amulets there also..
Well enough of this dawdling...time to get hoping. My neighbor just shared that I must slip the picture onto the puter.. and then put it in the blog.. oh happy day.. no time on the machine now.. but I will work on this. A short note to Scott.. I saw the most beautiful tuktuk I have ever seen.. made by BMW.. I took a pick but it was a honey.. you would love it.
I am going to go to the temple of the dawn on my way to Jim Thompson house. This it is a morning thing to climb all those steps in the heat... love to all .. I am smiling much more than the blog appears. Taking lots of pics ... and enjoying my now.

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...