Monday, February 23, 2009

nearer my god to thee

We took a bit of drop over Tokey... even with the seat belt, my body left the seat. It is cold here..44 degrees.. and grey. Helping us get ready to come home. I had an extension put on my hair.. but the plane sleep got the best of it. no pics this time.. this is costing 100yen.. so only 10 min. Great trip. sorry I have given the impression that some was not good. I would be more relaxed if it were just me, but the company was good and yesterday.. got my toes and face done and then sat for a big chang and took pictures.. some amazing faces on the road to no place. Same same but different.. I feel very much the same.. but some difference. I will have to tighten the belt to pay the bills and have money for my return.. but i can do it and have a couple of years to do so.. I would go back to VN if someone were going.. every place is easier if you have been there. it is 15 to 1 in the am before me come home time. I have a beer waiting so I will sit and sip while we pass the next 2 hrs waiting.. this time.. bonny and page are at the same place at the same time. I think her eye is almost all better.. We should have told it that we were coming home earlier. Oh, I forgot to mention I was a bag lady last night... we found a quiet part of the airport.. got organized and slept on the floor by our bags. It was no harder than some of the beds we have had, so I slept pretty good.. bye and last note... b

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonny - looks like I checked back in as you are getting ready to head home - safe travels - cold February awaits you! I have enjoyed the blog again this year..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...