Wednesday, September 30, 2009

short note

I have a battery going down and did not take any pics in my sleep. I want to say...the Wally Inn is working out very well...but....the wash up is not good. I will be in the parks soon and have showers with my "tent" space...I will give the bathing more thought. I heated water for my dishes yesterday and then had a little to wash up...but scrubbing up in the Wally world is not an easy deal with others trying to wash after toilet and get on their way. The J breakfast consists of 3 eggs, hash browns, Texas french toast, 3 sausage and 3 bacon...or rather hickory smoked bacon. I went thru the toll booth without the ticket...so had to get off.....pay my $.25 and get a ticket..now I am on back roads until I start toward Mitch....probably 10 days. Bad news this am...it is in the 30-40 range and snow in Utah...hope it stays north until I get to the pass... time to rumble.....

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Sounds like a true Bonny with a Y adventure!! Stay safe and warm!

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...