Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday in the park....and off we go

 I did another see the monks and see donut man..  You don't think it is early until you are trying to stay awake to pack at the end of the day.  Monika and I took a cab to the botanical gardens..... very interesting.  Some of the flowers were not in bloom but many were an d it .was very nice day. It not bad...but was a steep walk up and very steep down but you knew your legs were working.  It is now 6 am and I will  be putting the puter away until we are at the Nest  week..There is no wifi at the ENP so I will write and then pate it in when we get to the Nest
Of course I put a massage into my evening as well as walking ab out street after street... The have a big mound of black jelly/past looking stuff that they paste that they put with ice and brown sugar... you walk by it for four years and then weaken...don't.. I had a bite and felt it was like axle grease and felt terrible in my mouth. It is not the million people, or crowds, of terrible music..or noise...it is all of that and after a few hours..I am saturated...  That is almost how I felt taking in all the flowers... I am looking forward to the ENP and soaking in all I can about the amazing animals.   so now for some pictures...



cactus room


I have a project Anthony


flower

i own the garden says the cat






No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...