Wednesday, November 07, 2012

It is all LL Bean's fault

I have made a science out of dull, drab, bla, etc. and have decided it is LL Bean's fault.  When I lived in the suburbs (yes Virginia, I lived in the suburbs before I lived in an yuppie urban village) I was told by some very good sources that if I wanted to look like the folks that lived in my area.....I should look more yuppie.  That meant carrying an LL Bean tote, deck shoes, button down collars, cords, and LL Bean sweaters.  I have a lot of LL Bean and Lands End stuff... I am buttoned and corded...    After I wore the only red sweater and red socks that I owned... it was time to go buy some clothes.  Before my TaiChiChun class on Monday, I went back to suburban ville to the LL Bean store..... dull, drab, bla.... I could only find bike jackets with florescent tape that had any zip....  I have a spiritual movie this am.. but this afternoon.... I am going to make a dull cabinet for the dull clothes and room for some new bright duds....   mmmm now where to shop?    I have put in a pic of my progress on the scarf and have watched the youtube on how to tie a scarft.... ... 32 inches and I am just about to finish the first scan....  think I will only need 3 so I am almost a 1/3 of the way finished...  There is a vibrant colar person inside....    The cats are loving the project and I am getting exercise.  I keep my yarn in my Nina pouch...but they take the pouch and all...   I also am using my great Thai bag as my knitting bag.... now that is not drab.... 

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...