Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sorry no pics

I took quit a few today.. well when you are in a boat with two men from nyc who are holding a doll and you are going down a muddy river with mostly vegitation on both sides ... for many hours.. you snap. After I got back and did my internet stuff, I walked to one of the other wats. It would appear that the drum contest happens twice a day.. at 4am and 4pm. so i watched that. I then went back to the hotel and ordered a beer to eat with my peanuts.. i have no idea what it cost or how much I got back.. I know have 100000 of baht. probably have to get a taxi tomorrow and then a coffee at the airport etc. The money is very confusing it you are out and about. Well I was joined by a former school bus driver who is now teaching english at the university in China..and the then a nurse who has travelled to 62 countries.. and she is now retired and on her way to Burma.. then I went into the lobby and met two people from new england who told me of traveling to Laos with two men dressed alike who had a doll in a stroller... and who strapped the doll into the seat on the way here... oh.. can hardly wait for the trip home.. they are on the plane. After a quick stop at the luv.. I went to a new place for dinner. It was very crowded so I joined two other women .. one from Belgim and the other france.. we had to eat in anhour so that the reservation for the table at 8:30 would not be put out.. I have been soo cold today.. glad to be wearing the back pack.. I am off to bed now.. and will not post until tomorrows return to Thailand.. bye

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...