Friday, January 06, 2017

Over the hump

I am going to share something very personal.  I went for a facial the other day to Nori who is a very skilled Chinese Dr who does deep muscle work with a stick.   She stuck me a bit and reminded me that my hump was getting more pronounced from sitting at the computer.   At the end of the facial, she said I should detox and gave me three brown tablets and said take them at bedtime and the next day you will be emptied of old toxins.  Fortunately, I thought I should do this on the weekend when I was not going to ChiKong.  Last night I took the pills. (pause)                  My experience with detox has been colonic, which is not easy and painful for me, but if done by a good practice person, it takes about 1.5 hrs, and you are not exhausted, and you actually get up and leave.      The brown pill method turned out to be marathon sprint to the commode or at least the commode room followed by cleaning up the half the room and a shower. I will shorten this by saying I take a shower a day and I am about seven days ahead and the very final note, why would anyone do that to themselves,  Like Tom Hanks to his son in Sleepless in Seatle... where doing ok by ourselves aren't we?  Was I that bad before....  Today I am freezing and am apprehensive about what virgin food I should put in my sparkling clean and empty body.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Oh dear, sounds awful!! I keep wondering what wonderful food you decided would be the first to enter your freshly scrubbed colon!!

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...