Thursday, February 19, 2009

post massage

I have had two oil massages this trip. One, not too comfortable in the same room with a friend. It had more to do with my body immage than the roommate. The massage was ok... but today at this spa, I had a 90 min. super spa massage from a woman who was about as tall as my chest and about the wt of a 4th grader. Not only did she snap every bone she walked along my back like a tap dancer and sprung from my butt to my shoulder like a gazelle. The oil was not over done and I am not a pile of slather but there is not a spot except under my arms that has none been push pulled and snapped. Unlike most massages, I don't feel like a noodle but more like a refreshed and ready to go. I have pulled info re the place..,.looks like $100 us but the place is very resort and you can do day trips for $25...rent a scooter to see the national park etc. This area is a international herritage place. There is snorkle and kayak.. etc.. it would be a very interesting place to come and stay and just enjoy... the food is terrific... this am they made fried eggs etc.. pancakes... and of course all the things they eye.. soup, rice etc... last night we slept with the door open to the porch and could hear the waves crashing on the shore... and now.. we will take a hydroboat and then a bus.. and then the city. So far, peasant boat, small tug, tanpan, canal canoe, ferry for people and of course canoe... plane, bus, van, jeep, train...we have been on the move and my eyes are in overload for the beauty and interesting sights... by until han oi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the notes. Great blog !

joearena

Anonymous said...

Cold here in Ra-cha-cha. Wind chill near 0. No real snow to report - just a dusting last nite. Weather for next week looks pretty tame, highs around the freezing mark. Days getting a little longer. Spring is a long ways away, but at least it is on the horizon.

joearena

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...