Friday, March 09, 2012

tick tick

Sometimes life reminds you how precious time is.  That doesn't happen when I am mindlessly watching the TV shows that I missed when I was out living in Asia.  That doesn't happen when I am sitting here reading about some just entering such an such a store or having dinner..who cares and the junk advertisement for the restaurant will probably encourage me not to go there.  That doesn't happen when I am storing emails that were important at the second but have little to do with the rest of my life... just clutter the mail box so it takes longer to load and see what is happening now.  I see some shifts in my attention to details and life, but there is the great undertow of not respecting my time and "getting around to do" the things that are important to me... So taking the idea from my clutter concept... think about what is important to think about .. and drop the rest... wow... a breath of fresh air...

No comments:

Eleventh Day

 Wow, it is easy to slip into a similar pattern to what I had at home. I produced a plan to change many things - delete more emails, eat hea...